Our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure a healthy and safe practice. This helps protect you and your family and provides a clean, safe environment for all of our patients. To support your continued health, we do the following:
- Employ the latest proven sterilization techniques on all instruments, handpieces, and other items used in your mouth.
- Wear disposable gloves, masks, and eyewear when treating each patient.
- Wash our hands with an EPA-approved bacteriostatic soap before and after treating each patient.
- Carefully clean, sanitize, and disinfect treatment room chairs, counter-tops, and other “touch” surfaces to prevent cross-contamination.
- Use disposable products whenever possible to reduce or eliminate the risk of cross-infection.
- Carefully handle all disposable materials as recommended by federal government guidelines and state and local regulatory agencies.
If you have any questions regarding any of our infection control techniques, please feel free to ask us at your next dental visit.
COVID – 19 Precaution
Our Highest Priority is to keep our patients and staff safe and help control the spread of COVID-19. To help control the spread of the virus we have implemented precautions for all patients seen in the office. We are committed to creating a COVID-19 Safe Environment.
- Temperature checks
- Required face masks
- Screening questions
- Social distancing guidelines in waiting rooms
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID – 19 precaution techniques, please feel free to ask us at your next dental visit.